Find our neylux CFDi Connector now also in the SAP Concur App Center
In Mexico it is mandatory for companies with annual revenues of over 250K pesos ($16K USD) to use a digital tax receipt called a CFDi (Comprobante Fiscal Digital por Internet), which is an electronic invoice that immediately verifies the identity and tax eligibility of a document signee. This avoids fraud and saves time for the required validation.
The CFDI requirements are pretty complex which makes the process time-consuming and error-prone:
- Specially formatted CFDi files must be used
- Electronic signatures are required
- Certificates for signing must be obtained by the SAT
- All documents must be verified by an authorized certification provider (PAC)
- Invoices created must be reported to the Mexican government within 72 hours
The neylux CFDi Connector is a secure and easy integration that enables organization in the validations of digital XML receipts (e-Invoices) before expenses are posted into your financial system.