We started the first implementation of our new solution the neylux CFDi Connector at one of our customers – a German company with a subsidiary in Mexico.
With this solution, the customer will be able to validate their electronic invoices automatically, allowing them to simplify financial processes and reduce manual activities.
For companies using SAP Concur, the value of the neylux CFDi Connector becomes increasingly clear:
✔️Secure and easy integration
The neylux CFDi Connector enables organization in the validations of digital XML receipts (e-Invoices) in order to comply with the complex requirements of the Mexican government.
- Specially formatted CFDi files must be used
- Electronic signatures are required
- Certificates for signing must be obtained by the SAT
- All documents must be verified by an authorized certification provider (PAC)
- Invoices created must be reported to the Mexican government within 72 hours
Contact us for more information about the solution